Saturday, June 12, 2010

Disclaimer: Ray is now the family's offical blogger.

At the behest of my favorite sister, I am taking over blogging duties for my little fam-damn-ly. (Side note, Jen just passed by and announced, "What!? I may still blog sometimes." Please note her last entry date. "And monkeys may fly out of my butt." - Wayne Campbell)

As my first official act I give this little warning about myself : I am self-centered, crass, mean-spirited, a sore loser, reckless, overly opinionated, and often refer to people who don't look like me as "brown". To this day I hold a grunge against my own parents for not buying me cotton-candy at the circus when I was 4. F-O-U-R! I am now 34. Don't cross me.

Smile,
Ray

1 comment:

paige said...

I will not cross you. If I learned anything in my teenage years, it was that. Thank you. And happy blogging! I'm excited to see what's next. Muuuuhaaahaaa!