Friday, December 3, 2010

Miss B


Our little Baylee Rae turned 4 months yesterday. She is really getting FUN!! She smiles all the time and wriggles in glee when I come into her room in the morning or after a nap. Her legs are getting CHUNKY and I just want to give her a big squeeze every time I see her. She weighed in at the doctor's today ... 16 lbs., 11 oz.!! 95th %ile!

She has a variety of nicknames but the most used ones are
Miss B
Bay Bay
Miss Baylee Boo

We love our sweet girl ... and I love that she has NO interest in the pacifier. Finally, a child who does not require me to hunt high and low for the paccie at those frantic bedtimes. She happily sucks on any of her fingers, really, but her thumb or pointer/middle finger combo seem to be the favorites.

We think she may be teething. Ray cut 4 teeth when he was 4 months old so she apparently is genetically predisposed to get teeth early. We'll see!

UPDATE (12/20): Two big Baylee milestones ... last Wednesday 12/15 Baylee rolled over front to back for the first time. And on Saturday 12/18 she cut her first tooth!! She's following in her Daddy's footsteps ...

5 comments:

Kate said...

cute, cute, CUTE! she is adorable! when are you coming up here next so i can meet her? :)

Butler Family said...

she is so adorable. you have 3 beautiful girs

The Farrell Family said...

Geez....its still hard to believe you have 3! She's darling!

Cindy Thomas said...

WOW - what a cutie!

Unknown said...

Jen, she is so cute! I miss talking to you! I can't believe how big she is...Ellie is 15 months old and weighs 17.5 lbs! She's our little peanut! We need to get together sometime! I hope you have a Merry Christmas! Let me know if you can't read my blog and I'll invite you!