Monday, June 8, 2009

Beach Time

Of course, being in Virginia BEACH, we spent quite a bit of time on the beach. It's such wonderful, easy entertainment for the kids. Both Cady and Maddy are respectful of the water so I don't feel that I need to shadow their every move this summer. They had fun splashing, digging, wading and collecting beach treasures but most of all, they loved playing with their cousins.

The whole family spent a hot half hour on the beach on Saturday afternoon, posing for family portraits. It was well worth it and the professional photos turned out very well, but I have to say that I think Ray's casual snapshots are pretty fantastic, too!!

2 comments:

paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
paige said...

I love Ray's newly self-appointed role as candid photographer. I think he's quite good. Now, send me some:)