Monday, February 28, 2011

Cady turns 6!

Two weeks ago, Cady turned the big S-I-X!! Woo Hoo!! Her "party" this year was to take a friend to the Build-a-Bear Workshop, so the Saturday before the big day I traveled with two very excited little girls down to Greenville (the closest Workshop). Neither Cady nor I had had the Build-a-Bear experience before so it was new and so so fun!!


First, the girls debated and debated with animal to choose: bunny or bear or cat? They decided on cats and started down the assembly line of stuffing, "bathing" and choosing outfits. Their kitties matched in every way, down to their identical kitty iPods.
"What do you think of THIS outfit?"
I was there too, and actually made it into a picture for once!

2 comments:

Erin said...

love it! that's the smart way to have a party--let them just pick one friend and have it outside your house. i made the bad decision of having 18 kids (and their parents--they didn't get the subliminal--"drop your kids off I have a sitter" message. Now I know that the general rule of 50% attendance doesn't hold the second week of January. Apparently only 3 of the 21 people we invited had something else to do that day. :-)

Butler Family said...

what a fun birthday. and man I can't believe she is 6