Friday, February 11, 2011

The Ever-popular Darth Vader


Lately it seems that Maddy is quite interested in Darth Vader. She wants to be Darth Vader for Halloween this year and has assigned all the rest of us Star Wars related roles. Luckily, since I'm the mom, I get to be Queen Amidala and Cady claimed the Princess Leia role without any argument.


And this was tonight's conversation ...

Maddy: Mommy, I know where I want to go for my birthday this year (probably brought on by the fact that we are taking Cady to Build-a-Bear Workshop for HER birthday tomorrow).
Me: Where, honey?
Maddy: Disney World!
Me: Uh, that's an interesting idea.
Maddy: Because I want to see where Darth Vader lives!
I didn't have the heart to tell her that he doesn't live in Disney World.

2 comments:

Erin said...

So cute! I'm surprised Stevie is not into Star Wars characters, considering who his father and grandfather is (aka Star Wars geeks).

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Ray could dress up as Darth Vader and greet her at the park. Wait, pay my way there and I'd be glad to oblige...