Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

We did not get to see our daddy today, as me and the girls have been up visiting my family in Maryland ... we "celebrated" Father's Day with Ray last Monday night. Cady enjoying opening Ray's gifts and cards at least as much as he did and he patiently allowed her to treat his presents as her own!

If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times, "Ray loves his girls!!" He loves to get his hugs from Maddy, morning and evening. He loves teach Cady new things and see her excel, especially anything related to being athletic. He truly is excited to have Cady be his roller coaster buddy in the future. He's so patient and tolerant with their "Xtreme" rough-housing, and rarely complains when he's trying to sleep in a little but two little girls come and attack him in bed. I am thankful for him and the things he does to support and strengthen our family!


5 comments:

Rushton Family said...

Oh my gosh!! Have you recently "evolved" into such a smart alek or had I just forgotten?? Isn't blogging the best?! I love to be able to see what is going on in your life.

The Mechlings said...

No smart alek in this one ... it's all totally sincere. WE LOVE DADDY!

paige said...

awwwww, everyone has to do a cheesy post every now and then. we love Ray too!!! hope you're having fun in VB!

Rushton Family said...

I think I need to ammend my original comment... I was actually responding to a comment that Jen had left on my blog wondering when I was going to post my pics. I apologize if it sounds like I thought Jen was being a smart alek about Ray being a good dad. No hard feelings??

Diane said...

Hope the trip was restful and fun. It's always great to be with family!

Hugs,
Diane