Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Absence

As my girls are currently taking a MONSTER LONG nap, I figured I'd better blog just a little. Things have been a little busy around here. With our trip up to Virginia and me reading Breaking Dawn, I just haven't been staying on the blogging bandwagon very well! Plus, my newest little internet addiction ... Facebook. Pretty cool to get back in touch with people from the long lost past ... and cool peeps from the present. So does that account for my lack of blogging? I hope so. As soon as we get some pictures (our camera is lame!), I'll post something about Ray's brother's wedding reception in VA.

1 comment:

Cindy Thomas said...

I LOVE going to weddings - esp when they're NOT YOURS! :) It's just fun to get dressed up and eat cake, etc... we also love evening dances too!