Friday, October 17, 2008

HAPPY, HAPPY DAY!!!

Life has been decidedly more hectic since I've begun this long-term sub job. So much so that last night I was wondering about the procedure for a sub getting a sub for a day next week.

But then this morning, WONDERFUL NEWS!!! A chemical leak a few miles from the school ... a styrene vapor leak to be specific! So I got all the way to school, only to be sent home by a district employee.

The whole way home I was praying that Ray had already left with the girls and HE HAD!!
AN ENTIRE MORNING TO MYSELF!!!! WHATEVER WILL I DO??
Where to begin? Laundry? Clean the blinds? Go to Target BY MYSELF??? Hmmm. I'm SOOOOO excited!! Can you feel it??! (oh, and I hope no one was hurt in the chemical leak ...)

3 comments:

paige said...

hooray for you!!! i'm so jealous!

Unknown said...

Lucky Duck! And here I am sick having to take care of Hannah and soon Jacob too, don't you feel so sorry for me!?

Anna and Ryan said...

Oh, I so know that feeling...not of being glad about a chemical leak, but about having some ALONE time! It is so precious. Hope you were able to enjoy it!!