Thursday, October 2, 2008

When Cady grows up

Yesterday, I witnessed the most interesting conversation between Cady and Ray.

Cady: Daddy, when I grow up, I want to be a doctor!
Ray: Really? that's great!
Cady: No, I want to be a penguin.
Ray: uhhhhh ...
Cady: and when I get bigger, I want to be a giant.

Cady says lots of things that make me chuckle, but that one made me laugh out loud!!

Not to leave Maddy out ... her newest talent is taking off her pants and diaper. I discovered this when I went into her room after naptime recently and found her standing there in her crib in her shirt and her bare bottom, and the HUGEST grin on her face!!

3 comments:

Butler Family said...

haha. Your kids are so cute. Yeah we have to keep onesies on Gordon or else he will take everything off. He is learning how to take his shirts off as well

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

she'll be a fine penguin, Im sure of it! kid quotes are the best!

Cindy Thomas said...

Maddy and Ben (my oldest) would get a long great! Ben discovered he could take off his diaper during naptime, and I sure had a mess to clean up! (I still remember after 9 years!)