Friday, July 16, 2010

On the countdown to our little #3


Having been so lax with the blogging, it perhaps has not been stated clearly that I AM EXPECTING another little girl!! She is due on August 4th and lately I have been wondering why in the world I insisted that we not have another "winter baby". My main reason was not wanting to be so housebound, which winter necessitates and a newborn exacerbates. I thought that I would have more freedom, having a baby in the summer.

Well, that may be the case (still don't know -- check back in a few weeks!) but for now, there sure is a whole lot of HOT-NESS!!! It has been an exceptionally hot summer so far and being pregnant, whew, I don't think I've stopped perspiring for the last 2 months!! All I can say is that I sure am ready to have this little girl ... although she'd better wait a little longer because we still haven't picked out a name. There are a few on the table but none that, at this point, we are jumping up and down about.

1 comment:

Butler Family said...

yay for having another little girl. You look so beautiful being pregnant. It fits you so well!! Congrats again and I hope it starts cooling down for you soon