Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Daddy's little helpers

When my folks came down for the holidays, they brought with them 2 very sturdy wood stools, much appreciated hand-me-downs, as the girls were always fighting over our one kitchen stool. The only thing ... the "new" stools were emblazoned with Winnie the Pooh. I am not a Pooh fan, so we bought a can of Colonial Red spraypaint and Ray was ready to spearhead a new (and easy!) project. He gave each of the girls some sandpaper and showed them what to do. Don't worry, he didn't let Maddy use the spray paint!!

3 comments:

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

So, how did they turn out???? Your loyal public is wanting an end to the story! And Cady has such a "take my picture" smile - too precious!

Rushton Family said...

How fun! Oh... to have a YARD to do that kind of stuff. Have you seen Shelby?? Robin had the baby December 31st.

Cindy Thomas said...

I'm surprised THEY (as in the girls) would want to "get ride of Pooh!"