Thursday, January 8, 2009

Naptime activities

As Cady has dropped her nap for the most part (I'm SOOOO sad about that but I'll refrain from whining!), we are now seeking alternate activities for those few hours when Maddy is sleeping and Cady is not. As a former anti-princess mom, I've now come around and see the value of 90 minutes of Cinderella. I can get a lot of cleaning/napping done in 90 minutes! Some days, we work outside or do art projects. Yesterday, however, Cady had a different idea ... washing dishes.

I completely approve.

6 comments:

Kate said...

for you once being "anti-princess" you sure do have a lot of "princess" christmas gifts for the girls! :)

paige said...

it's amazing how many times I've said, "I'll never let my kids do that." And voila, if it makes my life better, it seems to happen anyway. Now you know what I'm talkin about. And, if you ever have 3 kids, you probably won't judge me about the whole shower thing! :0)

BeachMom said...

Our Cinderella is only 76 minutes. How did you get the extra footage???

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do :)

ps - your Christmas card came back to me - I sent it to VaBeach, whoops. maybe for Valentine's Day...

Amy said...

Your girls look cute and seem like they loved Christmas. The end of nap time is very, very sad but I, too, have learned to deal with it through television.

Cindy Thomas said...

Cinderella is our FAVORITE! She wears the gowns over her shoulders, not off like Jasmine and Ariel!