Saturday, July 12, 2008

6-word memior

I was tagged 2 months ago by my friend Robin (Checketts) Chapman and it has taken me that long to come up with something that I felt was fitting, yet stayed within the 6 word guideline. No, I didn't forget, Robin!! So this is it: Loyal to God, family, and friends.

I may not be perfect at it yet, but loyalty and fulfilling commitments are things that I take very seriously and it drives me batty when other people don't. If you say you're going to call a friend, CALL THEM!! (pet peeve) I recently found out that, several years ago, I had deeply hurt one of my dearest friends from high school through some inadvertently thoughtless actions on my part. I felt SOOOO bad. I want so very much to be a good friend, daughter, wife, mother, aunt, and daughter of God. I'm not there yet but I'm trying.

Here are the rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a picture if you want.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

I tag Paige, Creedence, Kate L., Hermana Cindy, and Lori Cavin. Have fun, girls!

6 comments:

Rain in My Head said...

It was so fun to see your comment and then get to catch up on the Mechling Family happenings! Hope you all are well. Your girls are adorable! I loved the post of Cady's sayings. I just love 3 year olds (so much better than 2).

Robin said...

This is a great memoir....one that I would like to be worthy of as well! I think you did an excellent job:) So glad that you were able to rent your house out, what a relief.

Unknown said...

I will be working on this, but it may take me 2 months like it did you! Thanks for the comments!

Tammy T. said...

Great talking to you last night! We need to do it more :)

emily said...

Hey Jen!!! What's up? It was good to hear from you :) How is life down in South Carolina? We are in Georgia for the summer. Your girls are adorable! Talk to you soon.

Cindy Thomas said...

My husband said that "this is blogger spam" and that I should not participate! :) (Yes I have a computer-geeky husband, but I sure love him!)

Glenn, Ben, Zach, Nick, Chris, Emma

6 words right?! :)
Does it have to be a complete sentence?