Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Farewell to G' Weezie and Daddy Ray

Some people may think it a terrible thing to have their in-laws visit for 2 weeks but I consider myself lucky to NOT be one of those people!! Ray's parents left today after an on-and-off visit of over 2 weeks and I AM SAD!! Although we didn't see a whole lot of Daddy Ray (he was working hard from sunup to sundown at the print shop), we got to spend lots and lots of time with Grandma Weezie!

We didn't do much out of the ordinary but it's always MORE fun with Grandma along. Cady and Maddy enjoyed having her at story time at the library, at the neighborhood park and shopping for goodies at the dollar store. Mommy enjoyed all of that, as well as conversations with an adult and all the unsolicited (but very welcome) help around the house.


We love you, Louise!

2 comments:

paige said...

Amen to that one sista friend!

Cindy Thomas said...

I'm glad it was a fun time - I too have a great time with Mom Thomas... and Dad too! :)