Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Dayz

Boy oh boy, these pictures say it all ... well, almost. Yesterday was one of those wonderful summer days, sunny, warm but not too humid, which is rare in South Carolina. After naptime, we hooked up the Elmo sprinkler and had some fun!! There's just something that kids love about running through a sprinkler!! When they were ready for a break, we sat down on the steps for some refreshing Italian ice. It was one of those moments in time when I actually p a u s e d and appreciated the simplicity of it, and the miracle of Cady and Maddy playing together for a rather extended period of time! It was absolutely beautiful.

5 comments:

paige said...

Isn't it awesome to watch your kids play together (nicely). I love it! Your girls are growing up and are so cute. We miss you guys! Hope we're going to see you in August!

Diane said...

Great pictures! You're right, here in SC most summer days are like a sauna. Miserable. I've enjoyed the cool mornings! Nice!!

Have a safe holiday weekend.

Hugs,
Diane

BeachMom said...

We love seeing you guys when you visit. The pictures are great. Happy 4th to all of you!

Rushton Family said...

soo precious. You are right, times like these are what life is about.

Tammy T. said...

I know . . . I took Zaida and her 'best friend' swimming last week and I had one of those moments where I just loved the feeling of hanging out with them and there was no where else I wanted to be!